Create a Pinterest board that’s filled with pins of your dream holiday getaway. Look to MiniTime.com for ideas: everything from gorgeous user photos and handy trip plans to travel tips from parents with kids the same ages as yours. Boards will be judged on a combination of originality, creativity and style.
Signup @ Minitime
Already registered? Then you’ve got this one covered.
Create a personal Pinterest board
titled "My MiniTime Dream Holiday," minimum of 5 pins, use hashtag #MinitimeDreamHoliday in each
Create personal Pinterest board titled “My MiniTime Dream Holiday,” and pin a minimum of 5 pins, featuring destinations, lodgings and/or attractions your family would like to visit on a dream winter holiday. Include the hashtag #MinitimeDreamHoliday in each pin’s description.
One winner will be selected from among all eligible entries. For more details, see our Complete Rules. Contest ends November 14, 2013
MiniTime “Dream Holiday Pin It to Win It” Contest
CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
Sponsored by MiniTime, Inc. ("Sponsor").
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Contest begins at 12:00 AM Pacific time on Octomber 15, 2013 and ends at 11:59 PM Pacific time on November 14, 2013 (collectively, the "Contest Period").
- Eligibility : The MiniTime “Dream Holiday Pin It to Win It” Contest (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the U.S. (excluding Arizona, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico and U.S. territories) eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry, who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of the beginning of the Contest Period. Employees of Sponsor and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Contest Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
To Enter : Entrant may enter the Contest by submitting an entry ("Entry") as described below.
To enter the Contest:
- Register to join the MiniTime services, accessible at www.MiniTime.com (the "Site"), during the Contest Period.
- Follow MiniTimeFamily on Pinterest, accessible at http://www.pinterest.com/minitimefamily
- Create a personal Pinterest board titled “My MiniTime Dream Holiday,” and pin a minimum of 5 destinations, lodgings and/or attractions your family would like to visit on a dream winter holiday. Include the hashtag #MiniTimeDreamHoliday in each pin’s description.
- Determination of Winner : In order to be considered an eligible Entry, an Entry must meet the requirements of these Official Rules. Upon expiration of the Contest Period, Sponsor’s staff (the “Judges”), whose decisions as to the administration of this Contest and the selection of the winner are final and binding in all matters, will select one (1) winner. The Judges will make this decision based upon the following criteria: originality, style and creativity of entrant’s “My MiniTIme Dream Holiday” Pinterest board.
Entrant represents and warrants that each Entry: (i) is original, of entrant's own creation, (ii) has not been entered in any other competition or on any other website, including other competitions conducted by Sponsor, and (iii) does not violate the intellectual property or proprietary rights of other parties. Entrant's Entries must not be offensive or defamatory, or contain vulgar or profane language, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
Entrant hereby agrees not to instigate, support, maintain or authorize any action, claim or lawsuit against the Sponsor, or any other person, on the grounds that any use of the Entry as provided herein, infringes any of entrant's rights as creator of the Entry, including, without limitation, trademark rights, copyrights and moral rights or "droit moral." By submitting an Entry, entrant hereby grants Sponsor and its affiliates, licensees, promotional partners, successors and third party marketing entities an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) and transferable license to use, copy, transmit or otherwise distribute, modify, create derivative works based upon, incorporate into other works, publicly perform and display the Entry or any portion thereof, in or through any medium, whether now known or hereafter created (including for any commercial purpose). Nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between entrant and Sponsor.
Prize winner will be notified by e-mail.
- Prizes and Odds : The prize to be awarded from the Contest is one (1) $200 American Express Gift Card. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. Total value of all prizes to be awarded: $200
The prize is non-transferable. No cash or other substitution of prize will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Winner is solely responsible for (a) their own conduct while accepting the prize and agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to use and enjoyment of the prize; and (b) any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
- Notification of Winner : Sponsor will notify the winner by e-mail within five (5) business days of selection, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or, where applicable, an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible Entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the Entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
General Rules : By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by Sponsor, 11040 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 220, Los Angeles, CA 90025, which is not responsible for (a) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable Entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (b) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of Entry materials; or (c) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
By entering the Contest, you further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Contest, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Contest or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor's control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of the judges are final.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Additional Conditions : Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest, entrant consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, each Entry and statements attributed to entrant (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor's newsletters, the Contest web page on the Site, without additional compensation. All Entries, as applicable, become the property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks for delivery of prize.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Contest is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Contest, entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and agrees to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Contest or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts or state courts located in Los Angeles, California.
- Winner's List, Official Rules : For a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to MiniTime's “Pin It to Win It” Contest, MiniTime, 11040 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 220, Los Angeles, CA 90025 or (for Winner's list only) send an email message to contests@MiniTime.com with "Winner's list" as the email subject and Contest name specified in the body of the e-mail.
- Sponsor's Addresses : 11040 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 220, Los Angeles, CA 90025.